Entries are acknowledged right until 4:30 p.m. Oct. 8, and winners will be introduced in the tumble. Just about every class winner will receive $500, and each and every group 2nd-area winner will obtain $200.
Households can enter the two classes ― finest inside advancement challenge and greatest exterior/landscaping job ― but can only earn a person of the two classes.
Other procedures include winning tasks need to have received all desired permits and inspections have started out the tasks by Jan. 1, 2020, and finished by the time of submission, and consist of a in advance of and right after picture.
“The metropolis preferred to identify and rejoice people who have invested their time and cash in our local community,” he stated. “Improvements to their personal homes contribute to the overall health and vitality of residence values throughout the metropolis.”
For thoughts, phone 513-896-8169 or e mail [email protected]
FAIRFIELD Household Improvement CONTEST Principles
- Metropolis residents only
- While homes can enter the two categories, households may perhaps only win one particular class. Classes are: Greatest inside advancement project and Very best exterior/landscaping challenge
- Winning assignments should have acquired all vital permits and inspections to be viewed as
- Dwelling improvements need to have been began soon after Jan. 1, 2020, and be accomplished by the time of submission.
- Ought to contain at least just one just before and one soon after photo
- Entries are acknowledged until 4:30 p.m. Oct. 8, and winners will be introduced in the tumble. Each and every class winner will obtain $500, and each and every classification next-put winner will receive $200.